SOLD Woodbridge, Virginia 2006 Lexus LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
2006 Lexus LX470 with 196000 Miles. Timing belt is due at 200K Miles. AHC still works. Best Price is $15,000.00

Front.jpg

UnderCarriageFront.jpg

Driver Seat.jpg

RightSide.jpg

LeftSide.jpg

This is not a scam, I don’t need to send you the body shop invoice. As per your screenshot of conversation, I have given you the autocheck report and pictures of the accident, before it was fixed. If you are a serious buyer , you would come and look at it.

Which smart person drives around with that much cash? They did not even ask for mechanical records or carfax or autocheck. I have screenshots of his conversation as well.

lol…..yup he keeps changing accounts on Facebook marketplace. Yet he still showed up to look at the car.

Let the seller sell his truck. If you don't want the truck, move along.

For real @Rigger , you got to be kidding me, I flagged this post , showed proof of others having the same issue, me myself having issues? care to chime in @Chucky313
Wow they really deleted ur comments? @Rigger I thought ih8mud is a community trying to look out for each other. i went there last Friday trying to buy it, I flew from Chicago and my brother drove from west Virginia but they end up wasting my time and money for nothing. I was trying to warn people about her/him not to fall for the same shady crap they do.

Wow they really deleted ur comments? @Rigger I thought ih8mud is a community trying to look out for each other. i went there last Friday trying to buy it, I flew from Chicago and my brother drove from west Virginia but they end up wasting my time and money for nothing. I was trying to warn people about her/him not to fall for the same shady crap they do.
You were rude to us on Facebook, then you changed your account, to trick us, then you show up, trying to offer cash. You are not smart, now you are trying to destroy my sale

You were rude to us on Facebook, then you changed your account, to trick us, then you show up, trying to offer cash. You are not smart, now you are trying to destroy my sale
Trick you? Rude? How was I trying to trick you and I told you I have $15k cash with me? I flew with it from Chicago and no tsa or customs talked me about it. It was real money. We came as a serious buyers from two different state, Really my brother is the one that found the car and ask me if I want it. He's the one was talking to you. I don't even have Facebook. Imma just tell you this. I'm not even mad and I didn't lose anything and I'm happy u refused the sale and saved me $15k because the market started to go down and they are cleans one with NO accident showing up. Just trying to tell ppl my part of the story. You have to understand the LC/LX is huge community. You just wasted our time.

Locking this thread for now. Will review with moderator team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom