wiring help/ redoing the mess from PO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
re doing my wiring to the rear of the bj60, ran into a big blue ball of corona at the multi connect for the rear wiring harness(tail lights ,etc.) ....have figured out the majority of the wires and where they go just have one wire, red body with white strip, that i cannot figure out. No power to it at any time, and doesn't appear to be a ground circuit... would appreciate if any one would be willing to have a look at this connector in their rig, follow it past the connector to see which wire it connects to on the rear side of the connector. The connector is the rear large blue connector for all the tail lights, etc.. in the rear drivers side quarter well under the rear wiper bag . a pic of the connector pre and post would be great also..... can't find any reference in the FSM for this wire
cheers and thanks in advance.
bob

Wiring diagram

I've got a complete wiring diagram for an '85 if that'll help. If you want it, send me an email at ctduncan@sbcglobal.net and I'll shoot it back. I've just finished cleaning up the mess from the PO on mine....quite a chore.

CT
thanks for the offer, i have the FSM, this shows the wiring schematic, but doesn't show the specific connectors and wire routing for each connector. If your wiring diagram shows the connector hell ya!!!!, if not I woudl really be equally appreciative of a pic of the rear connector it is behind/underneath the rear window washer bag in the rear e drivers quater panel.....evene if you could just look at the wire and tell me which wire it connects to post plug.
thanks bob

sorry about the "typos" just finished a set of 7 12 hour nigth shifts in a row!
cheers bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom