Wiper Mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I am new to the cruiser world. I just got a 77 FJ40 on Friday. Not in great shape, but perfect for a restore. 75,000 original miles with some small rust. Paid 4k!

Anyway, the driver side wiper motor mount is broke. The wiper arm is held on by a nut right? Well the bolt is broke off. Do I have to access the system with the windshield down? And where can I find another mount?

Also, I am looking for a 2.5" lift kit. I am interested if someone has a slightly used system they are replacing. Or what is a good new kit and what will it run me?

Hey Yeti, there was a guy on PBB that had some stuff for sale and among the stuff was a 2.5" lift with shocks. I don't know if it sold or not. Might want to check anyway.

As far as the wiper parts, I have a '78 windshield frame from a rollover. Let me know(via email) what you need exaactly and I'll see if I have it.

Rich
Kruzrtek
kruzrtk@xmission.com

Kruzrtk, I am looking for the mount that the wiper arm bolts to. Is that a seperate part? Also, I have found a few lifts for sale, but I am not sure what brand to get. Rancho, Skyjacker, Old Man, Safari? There are so many, and I am not looking to do any rock crawling, I just need a new suspension and thought I would make it bigger than stock. Thanks for your help.

[quote author=fj40crusher link=board=1;threadid=6526;start=msg53254#msg53254 date=1066748038]
OME :D
[/quote]
If you have money to waste. And believe me you don't.
SKYJACKER.
So we don't start this ALL OVER AGAIN, please do a search or just browse back a few pages, there have been some very extensive lift threads. Come back with specific questions and we'll be glad to answer them.

[quote author=kruzrtek link=board=1;threadid=6526;start=msg53177#msg53177 date=1066713266]As far as the wiper parts, I have a '78 windshield frame from a rollover. Let me know(via email) what you need exaactly and I'll see if I have it.

Rich
[/quote]

Do you have the windshield rubber frame? mine teared and I need to replace it.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom