WindTamer Camp Stove Companion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Most of the country is in a fire restricted zone, getting rained on or treated to high wind conditions. That makes for an uneasy camping experience without all the headaches and heartbreak that comes with the camping experience we all enjoy so well. So, how to cook nutritious meals, bake and roast with your favorite cast iron in adverse conditions? How do we feed large groups of big people, little people, old people and those of us who are barely old enough to crawl to the Landcruiser, and keep them satisfied in adverse conditions? Enter the most significant upgrade to the camp stove since the Coleman Stove was invented in 1942 - WindTamer Camp Stove Companion.

· Cook in rain, fog, sleet, snow and wind

· Holds a three burner stove small BBQ or a Lodge Grill.

· Heats by convection

· Baking with Dutch oven is simple

· Vast Reduction in fuel use

· Light-weight and compact

· Fire resistant machine washable shell

· Warming shelf holds three nine inch pans

· Mult-task functions

· Straps down to the table for extreme wind

· Quick set-up

Wind Tamer - RV and Off Road | RV and Off Road

Graphic2.JPG

Graphic7.jpg

warming shelf.JPG

Graphic10.jpg

Graphic4.jpg

1) WindTamer will handle any Coleman stove.
2) The shell is made from Nomex. The stuff fire fighters wear. It melts somewhere around 750 degrees Fahrenheit so, if your campground gets THAT HOT you got BIGGER problems to think about. It was designed with common kitchen grease fires in mind.
3) If you don't agree that your WindTamer Camp Stove Companion does not perform as I say it will, I will refund your purchase price.

Last edited:

Video links are dead. Looks like a good idea and hope you sell many of them!

Received one of the WindTamer Camp Cooking tents from Mitch. Great product. Great quality. Really makes the cooksite much much easier to manage. Tested briefly in backyard on a windy night and it's one of those things you don't know how you managed without it before. Also has the added benefit of keeping the buzzing bastards off your cooked food... I bought two, btw.

Last edited:
got a call from them to tell me that the one I ordered a few months back has now been shipped. Looking forward.

got a call from them to tell me that the one I ordered a few months back has now been shipped. Looking forward.
Yes, the move and upgrade of facility and the design of WindTamer Camp Stove Companion is complete (for now). The set-up video is nearly complete and should be ready by tomorrow at www.WindTamerCampStoveCompanion.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom