Windshield Wiper Fluid Hose Kit (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there a specific place to find a hose kit for the windshield wiper fluid hoses? I had a hell of a time just finding the reservoir to buy (had to resort to ebay, was surprised no cruiser sites seemed to have any).

The pump is good, the only problem is when I try to use them, it just pumps the fluid straight into the engine bay and onto the floor because my lines are old and cracked, as well.

Do I just use a generic kit, or is there a specific one I need to try to find?

Edited for clarity:

There is bulk hose available (90099-33080) that you can cut to fit. There's also the rubber grommet where the pump inserts into the washer bottle/tank.

Have you called your local Toyota dealer parts Dept?

Last edited:
There is a Toyota hose "kit" which is cut to fit for the hood section of hose going to the squirters and AFAIK another for the other section from the pump. There's also a rubber grommet where the pump inserts into the washer bottle/tank.

I try to avoid dealership part departments to avoid getting absolutely violated on pricing

The advantage is that the hose and hose connectors are the correct ID for the system, no guesswork and not very expensive.

90099-33080 is a part number for the bulk hose, cut to fit

FZJ80 windshield washer parts.JPG

Windshield washer hose.jpg

Search terms: hose washer windshield

Last edited:
Is there a specific place to find a hose kit for the windshield wiper fluid hoses? I had a hell of a time just finding the reservoir to buy (had to resort to ebay, was surprised no cruiser sites seemed to have any).

The pump is good, the only problem is when I try to use them, it just pumps the fluid straight into the engine bay and onto the floor because my lines are old and cracked, as well.

Do I just use a generic kit, or is there a specific one I need to try to find?
Edited for clarity:

There is bulk hose available (90099-33080) that you can cut to fit. There's also the rubber grommet where the pump inserts into the washer bottle/tank.

- i don't violate anybody ........ :popcorn:

- this
ain't Generic Hose .........:rolleyes:

- this IS the correct ID size spec. for ALL 80 Series Land cruisers GLOBALLY ...........:idea:

1662169624848.png

1662169642452.png

1662169658964.png

100% of ALL washer Bottle and Pump Motor Kits i offer up and ship out include this exact time tested JDM spec. washer hose ....

1662169790150.png

1662169850958.png

1662169894501.png

- i don't violate anybody ........ :popcorn:

- this
ain't Generic Hose .........:rolleyes:

- this IS the correct ID size spec. for ALL 80 Series Land cruisers GLOBALLY ...........:idea:

View attachment 3104723

View attachment 3104724

View attachment 3104725

100% of ALL washer Bottle and Pump Motor Kits i offer up and ship out include this exact time tested JDM spec. washer hose ....

View attachment 3104727

View attachment 3104728

View attachment 3104729

Good resource! Thank you!

Anyone have a pic of the routing for the hose?
Doing a restoration and want to make sure we route the hose correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom