windshield part numbers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know that this has been covered before, but for the life of me I cannot find it anywhere. I need to verify which windshield I need. I have an early 1975 40 (drum brakes, amby doors) and had written down in my wish list that I needed a 56111-90303 w/s that costs $80 from the dealer. They told me that '75 was a split production year (already knew that) and the w/s was different. They said that I needed a 56111-90800 for $144. I know that someone around here probably knows this from memory. Thanks for the help.

Tony

OK, so do I want the later number?(56111-90303) I gathered from your link, John, that the numbers changed when the wipers moved to the bottom of the w/s frame. It seems like they may be thinking that I have the wipers on top.

I know it's not factory original, but I just found the receipt the other day for when I had a glass shop custom cut and install (w/ leak warranty) a new windshield in my 64. It had to be custom - can't get the smaller early glass anymore from the dealership. Although Pimp probably has a few laying around in his basement...

$75 total.

land cruiser junky is the man when it comes to windshield info. and the pimp of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom