Windshield hasps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a source for these (SOR no got no more), and/or has installed them on their 25 or 40 (if you didn't already have them)??
WindshieldLatch1.jpg

foxfab said:
Those are not FJ25 winddhield hold downs, at least not on soft tops...
Not on the hardtop either (and likely leaving mine alone). But, thinking about tracking down a set for my 40, and figured the vintage parts gurus here might have a source. I always wished that Toyota would've put those on all of their 40s (and 25s). Beats the hell out of digging out a wrench or spending 5 minutes twirling a knurled knob. :frown:
FJ25Dash1a.jpg

Not that it will make it easier.....they also were used to hold down the hardtop on the 45. :D

I have a bucket full of early windshield latches and catches, FJ45 hard top catches and latches are about 1/2 the size of the windshield latches, I have a bunch, but I'm keeping those. PM me if needed, Thanks, John Pardi

pardion said:
I have a bucket full of early windshield latches and catches, PM me if needed
John, you say you have some of the full-sized windshield latches that you might be willing to part with, or just the 1/2 size?

I have some large windshield latches and catches for sale 1962-1967 fj40-45. parts 120-30 and120-31 in the spector cat. Thanks, John Pardi If iI wasn't the third John P on this list I would'nt have to type the whole last name) better late than never.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom