Windshield for ‘98 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

gregnash

Anal Retentive Analyst
Threads
So recent trip to bentonville has resulted in a nice crack in the center of the windshield. Wondering who you all recommend that will do a proper job on the windshield with rivets instead of screwing it in for new glass? Looking for S. OP, Olathe or that proximity if possible.

Kryger glass at 95th and metcalf has done several 4runner, 80 series, 150 series for my family and club members.. I don't know about rivits on a hundy...

Second question should be referals for a good body shop to fix any rust around windshield before replacement...

Ended up having them do the glass and was fully covered under my policy. They had her most of the day and were awesome to deal with. Only bad things was that apparently whomever did the glass previously glued the roof strips down so much that they had to literally break them off (had replacements already as part of the replacement) but they called me before hand to let me know they were doing this and wanted my OK before proceeding.

Next up is getting the truck tinted (wednesday) all around and then doing the clear ceramic tint on the windshield. It gets freakin hot out here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom