Window screens for 80/100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WOW, it's been a while, hasn't it?!?!

I guess as of now I have to put it on hold, but "hopefully" I would be able to do something about it before the camping season gets into the full swing (I guess where you are it's camping season all year around. :doh:

In the mean time I will see if the manufacturer would be willing to ship directly to me (rather than having them ship them to my folks' place in Japan and then to me, etc...) which would eliminate one unnecessary process. Another thing I need to find out is whether they would take a credit card or not. Because at least when I was getting them while living in Japan they wanted the fund to be wire-transferred.

Sorry for being lame though ... :frown:

I'll report back when (if? :doh:) I contact and hear back from the manufacturer if they'd be willing to ship direct to me.

Thanks again for your patience!!!

Mot

Don't be shocked, I hope you guys are sittin' down, because I actually e-mailed the manufacturer and did hear back from them.

It's kind of a good news, because they told me that I could order and they would actually ship the order (bulk) to my address in Utah!

Now the only thing is that they do not accept cc's, so I'll have to see if I can get the funds to be transferred into their bank account there.

I used to do it, so it "should not" be a problem. But I have not done it in a while, so I'll have to re-learn (or re-set up, if my accounts have expired).

I'll let you know when I think I have it all figured out and try to re-confirm the orders/interest expressed by you guys, many, many moons ago before solidifying the quantity/type of the order.

Thanks again for your patience and hope we can finally get this baby taken care of before the camping season is in full swing in a few months.

Mot

LMK mot :clap:

I'd like a full set of screens and quilts for my 1997 LX450 for camping.

Just (another lame) update:

I'm in the final process of being verified by PayPal (again).

Once I'm legit I should be able to collect your hard-earned $$$, transfer into my bank account in Japan, then wire transfer to the shop's bank account (they won't take cc's) and finally get this thing going.

Thanks again for all of your patience.

Mot

1 pair of bug screens to sell, ASAP!!!

Something came up (No, I'm not going broke, yet!) that causes me to have to unload the pair of 80 series 3rd-row bug screens!!

As for the price I am going to ask $125, with shipping included for CONUS.

I would like to sell them by noon, PST tomorrow (2/28/2013).

I will need the payment via PayPal at the time of commitment to purchase.

I will let you know why I'm doing this when (hopefully not if) I sell them. :D

If I can't sell them at that price I may reduce it by a bit.

BUT here's what I said earlier in the thread:

$119/pair(each row of window) "should" be pretty close to covering the cost of the bug screens AND their shipping cost to my place in Utah, via slowboat. Then I will ask for the actual cost to ship from Utah to wherever you are.

You do not have to wait for the group buy to materialize and shipping usually is much more than $6 ($125 - $119). So this is a SUPER GREAT DEAL!!! :hillbilly:

Please let me know via posting here or PM-ing!
Again, I have only 1 pair of the 80 series 3rd-row bug screens right now!

THANKS!!!

Mot

Thanks, Mickey!

PM sent!

Now, SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! :hillbilly:

Thanks again!

Mot :crybaby:

SOLD!!! :crybaby:

I have just about finished setting the payment paths cleared to move forward with ordering the screens & shades.

Hopefully I would be able to get this thing going in the near future.

Summer's around the corner :) well, its always summer here. Bump this up!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using IH8MUD

OK, gents!

I've finally been cleared of the payment option hurdle in Japan and am ready to get this going, for real, I hope!!!

I am going to give it until the end of next week (Sunday, March 17, 2013) to accept, revise, cancel orders.

If you have been put on the list earlier on this thread (Page 3, perhaps?) please review it and let me know if you're still a go with what you've asked for.

If you need to modify your request or even cancel it, please let me know.
In fact, PLEASE POST OR PM ME and let me know even if you are still good to go, without making any changes to your original request(s).

In the meantime, I'll try to contact the manufacturer and find out if the prices have changed or not.

Thanks again for your patience!

Mot

Mot,

How well has your shades held up? Does the reflective side start flaking off now that you've owned it for a while? Do the suction cups still hold? Have any of the suction cups broken yet?

How much will the shades be for a LX470 and a 80 series LC? Thanks Mot!

Okay, just saw this thread. So I think I missed the window screen order? Mot, are you going to place an order again anytime soon?

Thx

OK, gents!

I've finally been cleared of the payment option hurdle in Japan and am ready to get this going, for real, I hope!!!

I am going to give it until the end of next week (Sunday, March 17, 2013) to accept, revise, cancel orders.

If you have been put on the list earlier on this thread (Page 3, perhaps?) please review it and let me know if you're still a go with what you've asked for.

If you need to modify your request or even cancel it, please let me know.
In fact, PLEASE POST OR PM ME and let me know even if you are still good to go, without making any changes to your original request(s).

In the meantime, I'll try to contact the manufacturer and find out if the prices have changed or not.

Thanks again for your patience!

Mot

I am in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom