Window screens for 80/100 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am in for the quilted shades 80 series full set! Just let me know where to send the money via pay pal!

Oh, and please let me know whether your truck has the high-mount rear LED brake light or not, if you're ordering the (rear) quilted shades.

Thanks!

mot said:
Oh, and please let me know whether your truck has the high-mount rear LED brake light or not, if you're ordering the (rear) quilted shades.

Thanks!

Yes I do!

mot said:

Thanks!

Yes I do have the third high mounted brake light!

mot said:
Here is the official list:

The bug screens:

NONE (So far)

The quilted window shades:
mjbcmt (Front & Rear Set)

Let me know when you need money! Can you PM me?

Thank you for the update! :clap:

Nickname: Surfy

Car: Landcruiser 200

Shippement to: Switzerland

Request:

LC 200 Screens / Bug net for 2nd row (for left/right)
LC 200 Window Screens (all windows!!)

Does the windows screen covers every window? 1,2,3 rd row, front and back?

I`m in - hope we find a way to ship - who dosnt rip me off ;)

Let me know when you need money! Can you PM me?
I will post the payment (PayPal) info once this baby is deemed a "GO", hopefully by early next week.

Does the windows screen covers every window? 1,2,3 rd row, front and back?

I`m in - hope we find a way to ship - who dosnt rip me off ;)
The screen, as in the quilted screens/shades. Then yes, the whole set covers every single window, including the windshield and the rear hatch glass (Not sunroof though).

And I have dealt with shipping stuff overseas a couple of times and never had anybody complain about getting ripped off. So you can feel good about your chances of not getting ripped off, maybe... ;)

mot said:
I will post the payment (PayPal) info once this baby is deemed a "GO", hopefully by early next week.

The screen, as in the quilted screens/shades. Then yes, the whole set covers every single window, including the windshield and the rear hatch glass (Not sunroof though).

And I have dealt with shipping stuff overseas a couple of times and never had anybody complain about getting ripped off. So you can feel good about your chances of not getting ripped off, maybe... ;)

Thanks! You ROCK! Super excited!

MOT- do you sdtill have one set of bug screens?

Yes, for the 3rd-row windows for the 80.

BUT I am going to be using them, so they're not for sale, at least at the moment. :D

Hi mot

I was at the "Abenteuer Allrad" in Bad Kissingen this weekend, and had again the chance to test and discuss my setup.

I have to modify my order:

Nickname: Surfy
Car: Landcruiser 200
Shippement to: Switzerland

Order:
LC 200 Screens / Bug net for 2nd row (for left/right)
LC 200 Window Screens (1st row and front)

I will tint my windows in the rear - 2nd and 3rd row to near black. I think that is overkill then - to have window screens all around too.

But for front and front sides - i need them!

Surfy

Any chance of screens left for the 100 series?

There's a VERY good chance.... since I haven't ordered anything, yet! :hillbilly:

I am going to update the above list in a jiffy.

If those of you who are interested in getting them and are ready to commit, please be sure that your name and the correct info be put on the list before I place the order.

Thanks!

Mot

So, I just updated the Post #80 on Page 3.

It does not mean that you're 100% committed, until you make the payment for it.

And I will probably not solicit any payments until I have at least 10 orders for the bug screens and the shades, each.

I believe we can mix and match the bug screens or the shades from various vehicles, as long as they total 10 sets. And with the shades, I "believe" the front set or the rear set counts as 1 set, so if you're ordering both front and rear sets, then that "should" count as 2 sets.

So I think we're not THAT far off with the shades, which is a nice surprise to me.

Anyway, it would be nice if we could get the list close to complete this week and we can get the payments from 10+ sets next week so we can get the ball rolling.

I will not worry about how they would have to be sent until then (slowboat vs express air)

Again, please let me know if the list is wrong or you want your name added or removed, etc...

Thanks!

Hey mot,

I would like to order one set of bug screens for the second row of an LC80.

Thanks,
breathed

Hi Mot,

I'm interested in the following for my 97 80-series

Front Set Quilted Covers (windshield plus two front windows)
2nd Row Bug Screens

Please PM me with a total when ready. Thanks!

Hi Mot,

I'm interested in the following for my 97 80-series

Front Set Quilted Covers (windshield plus two front windows)
2nd Row Bug Screens

Please PM me with a total when ready. Thanks!

Cool!

Now we have 5 pairs of the bug screens and 8 sets (front & rear combined) of the quilted shades!

Getting closer to the magic number: 10!!

Mot

Hey Mot... Did you happen to find out if the Surf 210 was the same as the 4th gen 4Runner? Thanks!

-Daniel

Sent from deep in the mountains of Honduras using only sticks and rocks.

Hey Mot... Did you happen to find out if the Surf 210 was the same as the 4th gen 4Runner? Thanks!

-Daniel

Sent from deep in the mountains of Honduras using only sticks and rocks.

Daniel,

Sorry!!

Just looked up Wiki (Japan) and this is what I found (at the top of the page as the 210 model: 2002-2009, in Japan).

HTH's!

Mot

Can you start also with 9 orders? Or do you wait for one more?

Surfy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom