Will this organizer fit in my console cool box? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just got this one on Amazon a few weeks ago for my "new to me" 2011 200...great price, fits great, looks great, very satisfied. Be careful to get the right one. My Land cruiser is a USA 5.7L 200 year model 2011. I first ordered one and come to find out it fit a Prado Land Cruiser from overseas. My Land Cruiser has the refrigerator. This is a great addition for extar storage. And I can still fit a few bottles of water under it. I also bought another one as a spare. That one came in broke and I had to have it replaced. So the one pictured is the one to get in my opinion for our 200s...Hope this helps, good luck.

Screenshot_20201231-194034_Amazon Shopping.jpg

20201210_181036.jpg

Hmm. The one I ordered looks like it is a different shape from all those and from the cooler in my truck. Ad says it fits, I guess I'll find out. Too cheap to bother returning, guess I'll have another part bin for the garage if it doesn't fit.

Hmm. The one I ordered looks like it is a different shape from all those and from the cooler in my truck. Ad says it fits, I guess I'll find out. Too cheap to bother returning, guess I'll have another part bin for the garage if it doesn't fit.

I think you prolly got the one I got first. It was the wrong one. I was able to get a 50% refund from the Amazon shipper from China. So like you say, now it's a little key bin in one of my cabinets.

Screenshot_20201231-233843_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom