Will LX450 corner light fit my fj80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 97 fj80 and recently damaged the passenger corner light. What I thought would be an easy to find part has been near impossible. Every part replacement online is a clear-colored knockoff and am looking for an OEM orange to match the other corner light. I found a sight selling a lx450 light that looks identical. Does anyone know if these are interchangeable?

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 4.26.39 PM.png

The LX450 corner housing is clear with a patch of amber on the side.

Should fit, I think.

I have a 97 fj80 and recently damaged the passenger corner light. What I thought would be an easy to find part has been near impossible. Every part replacement online is a clear-colored knockoff and am looking for an OEM orange to match the other corner light. I found a sight selling a lx450 light that looks identical. Does anyone know if these are interchangeable?

View attachment 2288932
Are they not available from Toyota? (No, but maybe Lexus)

Check Partsouq.

I think it will fit. I just put FJZ80 lights in my LX and everything fits (except the grille - had to eBay a Toyota grille).

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the LX lights will fit but the bottom portion where it meets the grill doesn't match up correctly.

EDIT: The pictured light doesn't look like an LX light to me.... they are clear with an orange corner. (The part where it meets the grill does look the same though)

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the LX lights will fit but the bottom portion where it meets the grill doesn't match up correctly.

EDIT: The pictured light doesn't look like an LX light to me.... they are clear with an orange corner. (The part where it meets the grill does look the same though)
Like I said, you have to swap the grill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom