Why Choose Ridies for Seat Covers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridies

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
ridies.com
Change the look and feel of your vehicle today with our quality custom seat covers. Ridies has been in business for years, and has helped a lot of LX470 owners refresh their interiors with tailored made-to-order seat covers! You choose how you want it - material, color, pattern, etc. Our motto is top quality and best prices. You will not find better quality covers - we guarantee.

Want to talk to a person before you order? Call us at 317-516-5962. We do pickup the phone or call-back right away.

You can design your own custom LX470 seat covers. Looking for a design inspiration/idea? See the installed photos of LX470 seat covers.

Here are some examples of LX470 seat covers that we have done for our customers, and we will update this thread over time as we complete new projects. Please feel free to add pictures of the seat covers that we have done for you.
1.jpeg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here and we will answer as soon as possible.

Any chance of doing just the Center Console top cover individually? I have cloth interior, which I love, but the vinyl that is covering my console top has cracked in multiple spots.

What is the closest match to the beige color interior in your first pic? I see you have several around that color like light tan, cashmere, sandstone, etc... but do you know which is the best match?

Do you sell cloth seat covers? I would like nothing more than to remove the leather from my Cruiser.

Been putting my seat covers on. My $0.02. There should be som instructions included with the covers. I thought I would get the center console with the covers. But no, I did get two pieces of leather that I have no Idea what they are for as well as two leather "pockets" that have elastic straps sewn to them. The center panel of the back is 6" wide while the center of the OEM leather covers is 7". boy is it a major job to stretch that leather into place. The plastic pieces that should slip over the frame is a different shape than original and doesn't fit the frame.

The leather seems like very good quality, They look good on the seats. But as I mentioned before they were very hard for me to put on.

Can someone please post a photo of sandstone next to OEM ivory? (door card, back seat vs swatch)

Can someone please post a photo of sandstone next to OEM ivory? (door card, back seat vs swatch)

Just got my swatches today in the mail....so I can post it up tomorrow.

Also included (thank you Ridies) was a comparison between the 'Genuine' leather and 'Nappa' (Nappa being much smoother).

No idea why the images are coming across skewed.

Samples.jpg
Samples2.jpg
Samples1.jpg

These new covers can be ordered either with or without 'wrinkles' right?

Left to right: Sandstone, Light Tan, Light Oak/Cashmere

D18AAA4B-D619-4819-A3BF-980BD429273A.jpeg

A251E5DD-55E5-48C4-8B8F-884D85F738AE.jpeg

OK got a chance to compare the swatch colors to MY seats ('99 LX470) on a cloudy day (no sunlight to influence color).

Note: My front seats are noticeably faded in comparison to the middle and rear row seats.

My interior color (factory) is 'Ivory'.

Many are choosing 'Sandstone' for a replacement cover, but on my vehicle 'Light Tan' (in Nappa) seems a closer match, but I will leave it to each person to acquire Samples and determine that for themselves.

Ridies Sample1.jpg

Ridies Sample3.jpg

Ridies Sample2.jpg

Ridies Sample4.jpg

Last edited:
Many are choosing 'Sandstone' for a replacement cover, but on my vehicle 'Light Tan' (in Nappa) seems a closer match
Agreed, “Light Tan” is a much better match for my interior as well.

Reactions: MJK
Thanks a bunch guys! Light tan looks like the pick of the litter to me.

A very happy customer sent us these installed pictures of our seat covers. Full-Grain Nappa leather with wrinkles in the middle section. We hope you like these covers as much as we did.
Op.jpg
You can design your own custom LX470 seat covers. If you have any questions then feel free to call us at 317-516-5962.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom