Whos got a Diesel Cruiser in AL?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.trucksplusinc.com
Besides Oswald/Binarydude, who else either currently has or may be building a diesel Land Cruiser??? Probably not that many but wanted to check around so we could share tech info, parts, etc.... I saw a light blue imported diesel RHD 40 series parked at the new "Hangout" in Gulf Shores this past year, anybody know whos it is?? AL plates.

That is very strange that I have not seen that one. I know there was one that somebody bought on Ono Island, but I think it was green. I'll have to keep a look out when I'm home.

But besides BinaryDude I'm not really sure of anyone else.

BitterSweet61 is in Milton Fl.

He has a 87 HJ61.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/members/bittersweet61.html
TURBO.jpg

I know there was one that somebody bought on Ono Island, but I think it was green.

I have seen the one on Ono. The color is actually nicknamed John Deere green. Offerred from '81 to ' 83. Not many like that around. I saw it in passing, but it looks like its mint.

Very nice looking truck!

A guy up here near Cullman has a diesel 40 he got from Canada. I spoke with him last summer, not seem him around since then. Red 40 with diesel. Don't recall his name.

The blue 40 ath the hangout must not have been a local down in Gulf Shores, my dad has been looking for it since I saw it and it hasnt showed up anywhere down there. I have not seen the one on Ono, need to keep an eye out during Mardi Gras. Diesel Cruisers are hard to find in the south.

Driving down Broadway in Homewood on Saturday in the wife's car we had a nice looking white 60 with a diesel badge pull out in front of us. I wonder who that was. ;) ( I was going to flag you down but my wife wouldn't allow it.)

A guy up here near Cullman has a diesel 40 he got from Canada. I spoke with him last summer, not seem him around since then. Red 40 with diesel. Don't recall his name.

Richard Saloom, goes by rgsiii on this board, also has a number of 80s. Maybe that's him. Anyway, he moved to Georgia.

Flag me down anytime, I saw your 80 at your house a few weeks ago so I might just knock on the door one day Matt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom