Who was at Jones Gap State park today? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was up at Jones Gap today for the first time trying a little fly fishing. Saw a nice gold 80 (Lexus) in the parking lot. I was thinking of sticking a not or something to the effect of "nice Cruiser". When I got back to my truck at the end of the day I found a Upstate Cruiser card on my truck.

Nice to kind of meet one of the Upstate crew.

Nice truck. 😁
AE3CBB4E-CC30-48E3-9A6C-0FC8F91B1B42.jpeg

Thanks. Was that you LX, clean looking truck.

That picture of mine makes me realize just how filthy it is.
It was mine. Took a kiddo up to Hospital Rock. And the little bit of dirt looked just fine.

I was up at Jones Gap today for the first time trying a little fly fishing. Saw a nice gold 80 (Lexus) in the parking lot. I was thinking of sticking a not or something to the effect of "nice Cruiser". When I got back to my truck at the end of the day I found a Upstate Cruiser card on my truck.

Nice to kind of meet one of the Upstate crew.

We also are the stewards of that road going to Jones Gap. We are the adopt-a-highway sponsor.

We also are the stewards of that road going to Jones Gap. We are the adopt-a-highway sponsor.
Thanks for your work up there. It's a nice area.

On a side not are you with Trollhole in Greenville? I talked with you guys today about rebuilding a drive shaft. Hoping I have time to get it done. I am heading back out to Wyoming in a few weeks and will be there for 6 months. Always have so much to do before the trip back west.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom