Who wants to rummage through my boxes full of FJ parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a couple of boxes of random parts that came with my FJ. It's a 1978 FJ40. Come by and see what you can use.
Several hard-top bits that I'll never use plus some ambulance door pieces. Ditto.
I'm keeping the stuff that will work on my build, but the rest will go in exchange for help getting my rig in the proper space.

Awesome, very generous of you. I'm out in S.F. county or I'd all ready have come by, but I do need some parts for my amb. doors hardware,latches springs etc. I've been doing maintenance for SAS4 on my 83' fj40 and opening both rear doors will be important, especially with a family of 4. I will tear it apart today and figure out what I need and hopefully it's in your box.

Thanks
Gabriel

Awesome, very generous of you. I'm out in S.F. county or I'd all ready have come by, but I do need some parts for my amb. doors hardware,latches springs etc. I've been doing maintenance for SAS4 on my 83' fj40 and opening both rear doors will be important, especially with a family of 4. I will tear it apart today and figure out what I need and hopefully it's in your box.

Thanks
Gabriel
No problem. Let me know when you can get to Albuquerque and I'll try to schedule some time for you to rummage around. I'd rather they go to local folks instead of the PITA of listing them online and screwing with Paypal for the shipping.
Mo

Hey Mo,
almost forgot to let you know I took my door mechanism apart and was a small metal clip on the linkage that fell off, was able to fish it out of the door with a magnet. all fixed now. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom