Who has the most miles on a 200 Series? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2007 Diesel with 146000 km.
Planning thoughtful suspension/ tyre / gvm mods (Zero scrub / minimal lift ) then its offroad for its first time.

20230210_133040.jpg

I have 145k miles on my vehicle and most people think I have 30-60k either as passengers and as drivers. To me the 200 feels more solid than the 100. My 100 had to go in the shop for little things. So far I have done 10k miles and only needed oil changes. I did grease my glove box recently and had the side mirrors tightened when I bought the car.
The 100 has a lot more in the way of required maintenance that the 200 just doesn’t have. I have regreased enough wheel bearings over the 455k miles I have owned my 100 to last me a lifetime. With the 200 that isn’t a need.

The 100 has a lot more in the way of required maintenance that the 200 just doesn’t have. I have regreased enough wheel bearings over the 455k miles I have owned my 100 to last me a lifetime. With the 200 that isn’t a need.

Yes I would agree, sold my 100 a month ago. The 200 has 280K miles and almost no maintenance and still feels like 30-60K miles. Went to Emissions a few weeks ago and lady was in complete disbelief and could not enter 280,000 miles into computer. Turned her head more than 4 times.

Low man on the mileage pole with only 49k on a 2020—which I purchased with 39k on the clock.

Heading out next week for an approx 3000 mile round trip to the Southwest.

God Willing, will hit 65k by year end easily.

Shooting for 300k plus on this “tank”—easy peasy with good maintenance.

IMG_6009.jpeg

Last edited:
Low man on the mileage pole with only 49k—which I purchased with 39k on the clock.

Heading out next week for an approx 3000 mile round trip to the Southwest.

God Willing, will hit 65k by year end easily.

Shooting for 300k plus on this “tank”—easy peasy with good maintenance.

View attachment 3371375
I will break 70K on ours on the Colorado trip we leave for next week. It only took a little over 2.5 years to hit that mileage but I expect it to slow way down by the time I hit 100K. Hopefully I'll have a new daily before then and she can stay parked most of the time.

I will break 70K on ours on the Colorado trip we leave for next week. It only took a little over 2.5 years to hit that mileage but I expect it to slow way down by the time I hit 100K. Hopefully I'll have a new daily before then and she can stay parked most of the time.
@Tex68w

Be safe out there.

Good luck parking your LC. Hard to park this as it is fun to drive.

I’ll never tow with it (prefer our Super Duty for that), but as far as running the road—lots of excuses to rack up the miles.

Last edited:
@Tex68w

Be safe out there.

Good luck parking your LC. Hard to park this as it is fun to drive.

I’ll never tow with it (prefer our Super Duty for that), but as far as running the road—lots of excuses to rack up the miles.

Oh I know, that's why it has so many miles on it already. I will likely pick up another truck next and reserve the Cruiser for camping, off-road, hunting type activities.

167K on mine, everything original except for the maintenance stuff I’ve done like spark plugs and belt and fluids.

Water pump, radiator, starter, alternator all original.

IMG_4208.jpeg

Last edited:
Let me know when you are selling this
For the right price, anytime hehe. I’d be asking a lot for it since I’ve done so much to it.

For the right price, anytime hehe. I’d be asking a lot for it since I’ve done so much to it.
I'll wait until you are done with it. Its a BEAUTY. Will probably copy my next LEXUS build on it. Does the Roof Rack affect high speeds 100+mph?

I'll wait until you are done with it. Its a BEAUTY. Will probably copy my next LEXUS build on it. Does the Roof Rack affect high speeds 100+mph?
Fastest I’ve gone was 85, I’m sure at 100 it’ll be no problem. The wind fairing block a lot of the drag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom