Which interior trim panel clips do I need? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
93 80 series. Need to replace a bunch of the plastic retaining clips that snap the cargo area panels in place.
Anyone have a link to what I need? Similar to one in pic.

Much thanks.
A20633-2T.jpg

Can you PM an email address? I can email an image from the Toyota EPC from my dealer. There appears to be 3 different clips used for those trim panels.

67771-12050 I think. They’re red clips, correct?

Can you PM an email address? I can email an image from the Toyota EPC from my dealer. There appears to be 3 different clips used for those trim panels.

90467-10161 (2) WHITE
67771-12050 (28) RED
67771-32060 (2) BROWN

Can you post that pic here? I'm (slightly) curious to see what the differences are. I have a box of aftermarket clips much like the OP's pic.

93 80 series. Need to replace a bunch of the plastic retaining clips that snap the cargo area panels in place.
Anyone have a link to what I need? Similar to one in pic.

Much thanks.
A20633-2T.jpg

The one pictured is the newer type, the good news, that type is stronger, bad news, care is needed to prevent panel damage when removing. We have a good body supply shop handy, so just take the needed clips and match replacements, Auveco brand. IIRC, the only difference for the rear panel clips, by color, is slight strength difference. We use the maroon ones for all of them and buy in bulk, good to have spares on hand. Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/PartsSquare-...=B012SUKZ4U&psc=1&refRID=0TR3HHAMX3VNDQTQQ0KY

Confirm Head/Stem Length/Stem Diameter/Fit Hole sizes for proper fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom