Which ARB fridge setup for my 2013? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
B3BAEA5A-AD2D-48C2-9BAE-BF183149919A.jpeg

I have this setup in the back. 2013 with overland package. I think the PO had a fridge there on the right side because there seem to be some mounting screws. I decided to buy a fridge and looking for recommendations what size, fridge and setup works the best for a family of 4 in remote wilderness.

Ive never owned or seen one and ARB has several to choose from. I think I need/want this one if its the best fit. And can get good recommendation from someone familiar here who knows. They have a plastic cheaper blue one and a more expensive aluminum one but this is the one I’m looking at.
ARB Zero Fridge Freezer Dual Zone 73QT | Best Prices & Reviews at Morris 4x4

Do I need an extra slider? My drawers already slide. I dont know how heavy these can be. Or just a strap mount kit. I have many usb 12v and a 110 power in the back. They have the insulator bags too. Are they worth it?

Thanks in advance!

Have you looked into the IceCo line? The VL60 dual may be a great fit for you. They make up up to 75 liters and also have expandable model that starts at 35 L and expands to 52. Our group buy starts in 2 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom