Where to buy Puma compressor? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone. I am looking to finally purchase my Puma compressor, yet the only one I can find for sale in the 12v model is on ebay and it 400 bucks. I thought they were around 250? Can anyone share where they bought theres from.

Just came from Shoppers in Chandler (Alma School and Queen Creek). They have Puma's, ~$250. I saw one that was wired with clips that attach to a car battery. Looks like they only had 2 left. Sorry, I did not note the model #. You can probably call them and ask.

Just came from Shoppers in Chandler (Alma School and Queen Creek). They have Puma's, ~$250. I saw one that was wired with clips that attach to a car battery. Looks like they only had 2 left. Sorry, I did not note the model #. You can probably call them and ask.
I love that store...

Shoppers is a great place. It's one of those 'I'd drive across town to spend the afternoon wandering the aisles' type of stores. Like a Bass Pro or Cabelas type of stores. Great place to go to get out of the heat, that's for sure.

I was in Shoppers yesterday evening, $279, FYI. Not sure how many they had in stock but the sales person couldn't find a box or details to help with performance data. He was pretty enthusiastic about the ViAir products which didn't seem to measure up from a duty cycle or volumetric output perspective....my $.02.

My daughter just took a boyfriend to go hang out at Shoppers. That girl is gonna turn out alright...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom