Where can I find info on VIN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking at 80 that interests me. I have the VIN, is there a place where I can check the VIN for info?

You can add that VIN to your Toyota Owner's online account. If the current owner has the VIN setup under their account, it will be removed but they can add it back. Although there's no guarantee there's any service records available. The original build info / options should be available there.

Some states offer a free VIN check to check for title issues and details how the car is currently titled. Florida is one of them. You can buy accident reports in some states if needed.

Otherwise, there's Carfax for whatever that is worth. The issue is you'll never know what you're missing in that report. It's better than nothing given the money you're spending on the truck.

Thanks guys, I went ahead with CARFAX report since it might be the one. 4 reportable accidents and about 5 former owners. A/C won't work so I have good data to work the deal. The + is the vehicle was bought in Atlanta and stayed in the south its life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom