Whens the Next Asheville Get together (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So when do we want to try and get together again up here in the Asheville area? Also where? There is a good Pizza Joint in Hendersonville that might be nice. Lets get some places and times thrown out and see what we can come up with.....

Dave

I'll come..Dave I think I saw you on 74 yesterday.. Your truck looks great...I was on a bicycle...Tim

I did post a reply about the car show in Weaverville...starting in April it'll be every 2nd Saturday until the last one in October. There's a pizza place on Main St., Weaverville...we could get places for the trucks and go eat pizza...cigars would be on me!!!

Last edited:
I did post a reply about the car show in Weaverville...starting in April it'll be every 2ns Saturday until the last one in October. There's a pizza place on Main St., Weaverville...we could get places for the trucks and go eat pizza...cigars would be on me!!!

Hmmm, pizza, cigars and I assume beer.....I'm in!

Easy now..DD and I have one criteria in our adult beverages: ALCOHOL! He's a bit under the weather right n-w but we had thought about the May car show date due to high potential of rain in April...let me know what you guys think and I'll pass it to Turkeypen and see if he wants me to help him.

I guess I have to admit that up until about 6 months ago I drank a ton of PBR. I think I drank so much I got tired of it...once it warms up again I'll probably start drinking PBR again.

Hey, it was America's best in 1882!

Ok, so are we going out any time soon? Would be nice to get out. I have a hankerin for ribs or BBQ or other stuff that's no good for you.

Sometime this week?

Anyone want to do an impromptu HAMOM- I have to put a new radiator in my 60.

Sorry i did not respond. Been off MUD for a couple weeks. Andy if you still need help with the radiator I think we can do a HAMOM. I have visitors this weekend but maybe some BBQ next weekend. Let me know what you all think

dave

Tim That was me on 74. Yea truck looks better witht he lift and tires. Hows your new ride doing?

Whats the story on this- are we waiting for the car show thing? or doing something sooner? I dont know about you guys, but I wouldnt mind getting another blue ridge run put together, maybe make a day of it. I am taking the kids to Joyce Kilmer forest this weekend, but am open most other weekends.
Let me know what you think.

Turkeypen..let's agree to go to the Sat. night car show on the 2nd Sat night in May? You take your old truck and I'll take Mellow Yellow...maybe some others would want to join..remember beer, pizza, smokes and a nice night out.

Sounds good!

That Sounds Good. Do we want to try and plan a get together before then. say pizza and beer somewhere like we did last time. Dont know what others like but West 1st Pizza in hendersonville makes a nice pizza.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom