Whens the Next Asheville Get together (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let me know too!

So that will be June 14, the weekend before GSMTR. Say 4ish, 5ish? Can we meet at someone's house or at the cigar shop and caravan into town?

BTW, I'm out. I'll be in a wedding in Ft. Wayne. I told my college roomie not to schedule his wedding durring any cruiser events. He actually checked out the GSMTR website...:lol:

I'm out June 14th too. I'll be camping with the Pig. Y'all have fun though!

So... who are you camping with? Lot's of us pigs in the club... and I know it's not me. :grinpimp:

UPDATE:

As those of you who are married will understand sometimes my plans get OVERRIDDEN. That's the case tis time. Next Sunday is Mother's Day (I'm told) and the women in my life intent to celebrate it..not on SUNDAY..but on SATURDAY night.

So I won't be there. I'll be where I need to be to be able to sleep soundly and not worry about knives, bullets, or the Silent Death Stare!

Would anyone like a reschedule to June?

mothers day is on the 10

Right..the 10th...I have to do the Mother's Day stuff the night of the 9th...my mother is in a nursing home and we can get her out on the 9th..not 10th.

Anyone interested in Sept.? I think the June date is too close to the big event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom