wheels and tires for lifted (OME 2 inch) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I am new to the forum. I have always wanted a Land Cruiser and found a cheap '04 with just under 200k on it that needed some love. I love a fixer-upper and have worked through just about all the mechanical items needed including belt service, water pump, spark plugs, coils, axles, brakes, brake booster, lines, fluids, etc. The only actual modification I've done is a 2inch OME full kit as the shocks were blown and needed to be done anyways. Since doing the lift, the driving characteristics seem kind of strange, and it almost looks like it has positive camber in the front. What are some good options for wheels and tires that aren't too aggressive, have good ride quality, and will look good after this lift? It currently has 265/65/18's. Thanks!

In this thread I made a summary of the tires sizes I was reading in the thread. Perhaps that helps in terms of sizing :)
Which tire itself depends on your plans. BF's KO2 or Falken Wildpeak AT3W/ AT4W are very wide spread options that can be used very widely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom