Wheeling Saturday February 8, 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I count a whopping 4 -

CAZ
JAM
Pacer
Crusha

Maybe we should just call it off and try next weekend since it seems to suit more people?

Where is @VBRoamer lately?
I say we go, Crusha was out for next week. It is what it is. 4-5 seems normal to me.

Ok, I'm heading home to load the 4runner see everyone at RC tomorrow. I hope.

Wish I could make it, but heading out to the Great American Outdoor show in Harrisburg.

I'm out for the 8th (turns out its tax prep day) but in for the 15th.

Snow day!:bounce::p:bounce2:

Well, that was a satisfying day for sure!
Me and Theo in the 62, Caz and his son Nate in the red Taco, Crusha in the '93, and JAMarquardt22 in the runner.
I have been out tip toeing around in the 200, learning how it works, for the last year or so and it was good to be back in the 62!
We hit as many black trails as we could in one day I feel.
Snake Bite, Camel Back, Krawlin for Cops, Cemetery, Tombstone, Boot Hill?, 25, 101 hills, .... .....

I tracked it with Maprika, will have to pull the file from the Android head unit in the truck. Stay tuned.

IMG_20200208_160421.jpg
IMG_20200208_134704.jpg
IMG_20200208_125821.jpg
IMG_20200208_133151.jpg
IMG_20200208_125426.jpg

Oh, and we played in the Quary, which had watched others do, but not been in before. Fun place for lunch with a small group.
We watched two jeeps on 37s run Shoot the Moon out of the Quary. There is a huge Boulder in the way that we were not ready to tackle.

Andy, what was the first back trail of the day?

IMG_20200208_114206.jpg
IMG_20200208_115133.jpg

Andy need to add coolant to the 4Runner again?
No it was a weird thing. Temp on the gauge cluster was going up. Temp on my aftermarket gauge was going down. The rad and upper hose were cold and the rad puked cold colant when I cracked it open. It may be a t Stat thing. But never happened again.

Oh, and we played in the Quary, which had watched others do, but not been in before. Fun place for lunch with a small group.
We watched two jeeps on 37s run Shoot the Moon out of the Quary. There is a huge Boulder in the way that we were not ready to tackle.

Andy, what was the first back trail of the day?

View attachment 2206200View attachment 2206201
Technical the black loop on 1a but the black offshoots of tata's I count as the first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom