wheeling op (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to throw this out there for everyone and see what you guys thought. It should be a good chance for us to get out there sometime soon and make it easier to get some of our more centrally loacted UC members to an event. The event I am referring to would be a wheeling trip to the new ORV area in sumter national forest. The state just recently finished a 1 million dollar project in the forest around the clinton area. I couldnt find anything online about it but my teacher said they are keeping it quiet for right now. But I've got the directions on how to get there. Maybe sometime in december we could set up a run there. What do you guys think?

I was thinking more of a day trip maybe. I'm sure theres camping its a national forest. I was just throwing it out.

Well I am up for that clinton isnt far from me at all. Is it btwn clinton and whitmire?

let me know if its not too too rough, i would love to go!!

just another place to beat on momo. I'm in!

I didnt read the directions to thoroughly, My teacher told me it was either the clinton exit or the one right after it. Other then the fact that they spent $1mil building it I don't know much of anything else.

Definitely look into that one some more. It'd be awesome to have something like that this close. I just hope he's not confusing it with a OHV trail. Sumter National Forest has several OHV trails but they only permit ATV's/Dirtbikes. No ORV trails. There's the Enoree OHV trail that is in that area, I hope that's not what he's referring to.

It also kinda seems odd that the state would invest $1M in a National Forest. There is a state park in the area, Muskgrove Mill. I was up there 2 weekends ago for a re-enactment and heard rumors of big investment in that park but nothing along the lines of an ORV. As far as I know for that state park they plan to restore the battlefield to it's conditions during colonial times.

You got us all interested now Richard!!!!

Yeah, there is a large area for ATV and dirt bikes over that way.

I was suprised I havent heard anything abou tan offroad park for vehicles.

I certainly hope we dont have our words or terms mixed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom