Wheeling/Event pics... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That many raffle tickets is too much in that tumbler. They won't mix after you get over half full.

RLC did pretty good at the raffle imo. Scott, Lance, Josh, Jonathon, Eli, and me all won stuff. I got a $200 gift cert to RCV axles. Tickled about that. Tony was one of the winners for the driver raffle.

I won the tools but the guy that won the tires couldn't use them so I immediately asked if he wanted to trade and he didn't hesitate.

That's great! Sorry I missed out on that one.

Tony, can't tell from the sticker--what size are they? I won a set of General Orange Letters in the driver's raffle at the '10 Crawl. Went down to 49 Tire the next week and traded them in on a set of 35" KM2's. I love them. Congratulations.

Not really a wheelin pic, but got in some tune-up parts with the $200 gift certificate from Beno won at SCC
IMG_3315.JPG

Eli, I just ordered some stuff from Beno as well last week and got the koozie, notepad and pen...thought it was a nice touch. Good guy to deal with as well.

I didn't take any photos of the front porch of the cabin.....

ONF/Shady lake area. Ran into a couple of nice 4Runners from Ok. Tagged along for a little while...

IMG_20150314_144516_507.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom