Wheeling/Event pics...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well another year in the books and another great event put on by the Cottonland guys. If you have never come to this event, I highly recommend making an appearance. These guys work really hard getting everything organized and it really shows. Everything from live music, to good food, to an awesome raffle on Saturday night. Big thanks to @Bodean @jrob @wct49 and the rest of the Cottonland crew for another great time. Look forward to next year. Here's a few pics I snapped along the way. Feel free to tag owners.

I apologize, some of these images are not as sharp as I'd like them to be. I'll brush up on my photography skills before the next round




 
Last edited:
Thanks for the pics and the kind words!! Good times and we love doing it!
 
Thanksgiving '16
Set list:
-Ravine
-Can Opener
-Shaffners
-Ultimate
-Four Fingers

Park was packed...

IMG_0967.webp
IMG_0968.webp
IMG_0969.webp
IMG_0972.webp
IMG_0971.webp
 
Well another year in the books and another great event put on by the Cottonland guys. If you have never come to this event, I highly recommend making an appearance. These guys work really hard getting everything organized and it really shows. Everything from live music, to good food, to an awesome raffle on Saturday night. Big thanks to @Bodean @jrob @wct49 and the rest of the Cottonland crew for another great time. Look forward to next year. Here's a few pics I snapped along the way. Feel free to tag owners.

I apologize, some of these images are not as sharp as I'd like them to be. I'll brush up on my photography skills before the next round




Hope my rig is ready for the next outing.
 
Anyone going to HSORVP for the Fire and Ice run over new years? Several of the CLC clan will be there. Panther Valley will be our HQ. Look us up if you are coming over!
 
Back
Top Bottom