Wheelin 4 Hope reg coming up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It’s a fun event if you have a stock or mild build and don’t mind wheeling with a big group! Very nice people and it’s for a good cause!

It is a great event for a great cause. I’ve done it a few times and wa able to get registered again this year. Anyone else make the cut?

Bringing this back to the top. Did anyone else get registered other than @Betteron2wheels and me?

Bringing this back to the top. Did anyone else get registered other than @Betteron2wheels and me?

The Nat Gaurd is activated again so I won't be going this weekend. There are some folks from CORE going if you want to try to catch up with them. Send me a PM and ill provide their contact info.

Cheers!

The Nat Gaurd is activated again so I won't be going this weekend. There are some folks from CORE going if you want to try to catch up with them. Send me a PM and ill provide their contact info.

Cheers!
That sux. Stay safe

Cheers!
Stay safe and thank you for your service. Unfortunately, my transmission is not back yet from Novak, so I will be riding passenger with some J**p buddies. I will be on the lookout for some fellow Yota love. Looking like rain all day Saturday which will make for an interesting wheeling day. Take care and hopefully another time.

So we had a great trip and event. It was pretty wet as it rained all afternoon Saturday and Saturday night. Temps dropped quite a bit on Friday. Wheeling was good as always and did quite a few stream crossings, which I don't remember in the past. The raffle was a good one as always with all sorts of good prizes; winches, pellet grills, Yeti/Pelican coolers, set of tires, etc. Unfortunately, it was pouring rain the entire time but everyone was troopers for the dinner and raffle. I don't think I have ever experienced a dry Wheeling 4 Hope. I only saw one other Yota and it was an LX that was built pretty well. Lots of Scramblers and LJs. No major damage to the crew I was with, but an XJ did manage break it's traction bar about 20 mins into a gentle trail. The trail lead had an onboard welder and was able to do some pretty amazing trail work to get it reattached to the axle using a spare wrench for some extra steel. As mentioned, this event always sells out but I do recommend it if folks are interested. The trail groups can be big 20 rigs which make for a long day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom