What's On The Grill Tonight? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hit that brick wall often, when someone else's fud sounds way better than the work involved. I have been a huge fan of the crock pot lately.

Not the grill, not the smoker. Fireplace baby!

2016-02-20 20.03.28.jpg
2016-02-20 20.03.35.jpg

Excellent. I've done it before. Steak and sausages. There are no flames under the grill, just hot coals. Flip it a few times. Watch it closely so the don't get burned.

Last edited:
Found an over the counter spice rub that actually is worth the purchase for pork.
Perfect Pinch Cajun Seasoning
Let it soak into the meat for several hours in the frige.

LEX I think those are called ABT's
Atomic Buffalo Turds

Yes, sir. Something like that. I usually put pineapple in them, but didn't have any at the moment. Just cream cheese, cheddar seasoned with lemon pepper and Tajin.

I have never messed with pecan before, but the local smokeheads say it's the way to go. After burning a chunk just to smell, I can see it might become my favorite.

All is geared up to start a 10 lb butt at 3 am tomorrow morning.

I have never messed with pecan before, but the local smokeheads say it's the way to go. After burning a chunk just to smell, I can see it might become my favorite.

All is geared up to start a 10 lb butt at 3 am tomorrow morning.

A pecan and apple combo is my smoking blend.

J

You know you got it right when it gets flopped down and the blade pulls out easily with the fingers..:cool: Love the Pecan.

004.JPG
007.JPG

Just over 11 hours, super happy with the finished product.
008.JPG

image.jpeg
Tri Tip and a "Contrail White Belgian"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom