What to do with stock running boards and 3 row seats? (1 Viewer)

Does anyone have an idea what to do with the stock running boards and third row seats.
I was wondering if people buy them and where is the best place to post them for sale. What price should I consider?
Should I just keep them with the vehicle if I ever sell it to have all the original parts.

I really would prefer to be rid of them.

RET2

SILVER Star
I put my seats in trashbags and stored them in the attic...

I can see a possibility of wanting them in the future or selling the rig with them
Did you have fun getting them into your attic? Asking for a friend you know. :hillbilly:

619TOY

SILVER Star
Assuming you’re talking about the 80, I say toss ‘em. I gave my running boards away for free. I offered the third row seats up for free, had no takers and tossed ‘em in the dumpster.

RET2

SILVER Star
Plain and simple

20180415_180722_002.jpg

RET2

SILVER Star
The fact that Ralph saves old water heaters should give you an idea what the seats are worth :rofl:

Anyone need some black 200 third row seats or running boards?
For the record they are new spare 50 gal propane models. Last time I had one go out it was a jerkle cirk to find one ASAP. For some strange reason my house has 2? After that scavenger hunt was over I vowed not to be caught short again and stocked up on heaters and necessary changeout hardware. So yeah I'm old and weird. :hillbilly: ps I did stay at a Holiday Inn once or twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom