What size lift do I have??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Guys
this could be a really stupid question, but I've searched heaps and can't find a simple answer anywhere. What are the stock measurements for clearance on a 1985 HJ60 Sahara? I'm trying to work out what actual lift I've got on my truck.

My trucks measurements are:
Centre of hub to wheel arch edge.
21 (and a bit) inches rear
22 (and a bit) inches front

Ground to wheel arch edge(running 31 x 10.5 r15 BFG AT)
35 inches rear
36 inches front

Any help greatly appreciated.
Cheers

What does it matter as long as the whole thing works well ? I have both a set of +2" and +4" springs for my ride but having installed both at one time or another, the only difference between the two is 1" in total height.

Kalawang

Hi mate. You have a 3" lift. The stock measurements from centre of the hub to the bottom of the wheel arch is 19" front and 18" rear. Hope this helps.

Cheers Sixty's Guy

:beer:
3" is higher than I thought

ok someone work out my lift im too lazy n i cant be bothered but ive been wanting to know so i dont have to keep guessing.
front = 35.5" to top of wheel arch edge
back = 36"
running 29" tires on an fj60
(01) my fj60 9 June 2006 resize.JPG

Last edited:
I think it's measured from the roof down to the ground. there is an old thread that has the exact measurements, but I think the factory setup was 69 inches or maybe 69 & 1/2 inches.

Id say 2-3 inches, for labeling purposes. Not 4 or 5 inches. What size tires could you fit, what kind of wheel travel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom