WHAT PARTS DO YOU NEED 2 FJ40's I will continue to add to parts as I unload boxes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi,

I'm looking for windshield brackets for a Nov/72 FJ40 -- i.e. the brackets that mount to the dash that the windshield knobs screw through. Please PM with price if you have them.

thanks,
Brian

Looking for late model door limiters. Thanks,

Evan

DIGGER

I still have some dash clusters what year are you looking for ? Air cleaners yes I have many 2F models..Please email at rockntag@msn.com thanks then I can send pictures and more info quickly.

Fryedaddy tub or door hinges ?

EWheeler yes I have some please send email to Dave as stated above

Hello crocket, I'm looking for an early style windshield wiper arm(top of windshield frame) any heater soft ducting(1972), and also an early turn signal arm(or the whole turn signal assy if thats how you want to sell it), that's all I can think of. I'm the guy that bought the back jump seats in Oregon zip 97116 for shipping purposes. thanks in advance -Matt

I should have all of the parts Please send an email to me again at rockntag@msn.com turn signal lever for sure .$15 wiper arm how does FREE sound !Heater ducts 2 tube style ducts? if so $10 each or you may want to look at Home depot even... I aalso have seen duct material at BIG R just the outlet would be tricky to fab.

Thanks again Dave

Hoping you have a usable wiper motor and linkage. If so, could you let me know if it will fit a 73 fj40, if it works properly and price including shipping to Milford de 19963 - also wiper switch as seperate item and price - mine works but kinda shady thanks, Lance

I am looking for these parts for my 1976 FJ40:
Interior Handle for 76 ambulance door – plastic handle fell off the RH interior handle
Upper Dash Pad – no cracks

and will take if available

14. gas cap ,filler tube and rubber line$20

Email Sent

email sent.

I would like 2 sets of headlight buckets if still around. thanks -Matt

Sending pm about Guage clusters.

Exaust manifold insulator? Looking for one of those...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom