What part number is for genuine Lexus cabin air filter replacement? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Based on this site it says the part number for 2014 Lexus LX 570 is 8713907010 but when I searched on Amazon, it says that this part number does not fit my 2014 LX 570. Is Amazon wrong in saying that it does not fit my 2014 LX 570 vehicle? Thanks!

Looks like two oem options. Mine is an 08 but likely no difference.

1664747096948.png

The "deodorant filter" is the activated carbon one, and likely the one most people want to get. Note the new "replaced by" part number (87139-50100). Same one used in my 2018 LC. But otherwise it looks like your part # is right if you want the non-carbon filter. I've noticed in the past that sometimes Amazon isn't up to date with "replaced by" part numbers.

Assuming you already know this, but be careful not to break your recirc flap (use the recirc button to open the flap).

Thank you all for the help. I will try the "deodorant filter" version.

I used this one as a Toyota alternative. Works as it should. Someone on here recommended it.

Amazon product ASIN B014TYRQUY
Yep, it was me, I've used these for years. They work great and the price is right.

@TeCKis300 also recommended one that has a similar construction but more pleats. I have the link he shared saved on Amazon if you can't find it. Let me know if you want it. I'll be trying that one next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom