What is this bumper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I'm looking for an aftermarket but relatively understated front bumper option. I've looked everywhere for the JDM OEM "Offroad" front bumper (japanparts, JMautosports, RHDJapan) to no avail. I did however run across this beauty in my search, but unfortunately not on the usual suspect list of import parts sites...
20230324_214802.jpg

It's so wonderfully Japanese, I'd love to get my hands on one. I realize it's a long shot, but thought maybe someone in here had seen something similar.

For reference, this is the factory JDM option "Offroad" bumper and grill...
images_toyota_land-cruiser_1998_5.jpg

Well, I've figured out that first bumper is also the JDM Kouki "Offroad" bumper, just differently color keyed. After some research, these should get me where I want aesthetically...

Although unfortunately you cant buy them in Silver like the second image (which I find gorgeous), you can get them in grey mica, and I might want to try a matching color before I go too far down a rabbit hole.

Screenshot_20230326-180520_eBay.jpg

Try:

If that fails, then Yahoo Japan stores and auctions:

Well, the ebay ones were close, but not quite the same as the JDM kit. Luckily, I think I've found the exact match on Alibaba....

20230404_205745.jpg

I just dropped way too much on my first Alibaba purchase, but if it's as advertised then a bit of color match paint and I'll have the stock Offroad bumper option. I knew learning Mandarin would come in handy someday, lol. Will update with pics if this works!

It worked! I'm a huge fan of the looks, and it even attaches in the same spots as the stock version, so I'm quite certain it's reliably well stuck on there.

20230529_133942.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom