What is a good 2 inch (heavy)front spring to match the Ironman rear? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone,
A while back I purchased the rear 2 inch Ironman "heavy" springs off of ebay, and I need the front 2 inch springs to make the lift complete. At first I figured I would go with the Dakkar front springs, because they are only about $100.00 a piece from MAF, but now with the bushing problem, I might stay away from them. So does anyone have any suggestions as to what spring to go with other than the Dakkar's? Again they need to be 2 inch, and "heavy", and around a $100.00 per spring.

Thanks,
Zack

i don't know about the prices, but ironman and BDS are likely the same springs. My ironmans actually came stamped with the BDS symbol. so if you want a very good match, there ya go.

i don't know about the prices, but ironman and BDS are likely the same springs. My ironmans actually came stamped with the BDS symbol. so if you want a very good match, there ya go.

Who sells the BDS springs?

Zack

Went to BDS site. Went through the vehicle selection maze, only to find no offerings.
1989 Toyota FJ Series 60 4WD Gas [ Nada! ]
Tried looking through their products. The only leaf suspension lifts they show are 6" or more.

Went to BDS site. Went through the vehicle selection maze, only to find no offerings.
1989 Toyota FJ Series 60 4WD Gas [ Nada! ]
Tried looking through their products. The only leaf suspension lifts they show are 6" or more.

YUP, they don't seem to have 60 stuff any longer.

Zack

YUP, they don't seem to have 60 stuff any longer.

Zack

Yeah, they stopped production a while back, and liquidated the remaining stock, as posted here on 'Mud.

If you can wait, Hell Creek Suspension is brewin something up, in case you've been in a 'Mud-free cave for a few months, hehe

Well SOR has 2 inch "heavy" front springs, but they are $218.00 each..........Ouch

Zack

I definitely wouldn't let a bushing issue steer you away from the OME's IMOP.

If you want OME's, get them from Kurt, make sure you are getting the correct bushings (I'm sure you will from him), and he'll stand by it if anything isn't right. I've had my Dakars for near a year now, and I like them alot (even with the occasional pop).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom