What have you done to your 4x4 lately 2019? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could stock up and put together a package for local guys for like $15 for interior using 3 15 cell flat panel for overhead and 4 t10 for doors.

Some people do bigger over head but I find it obnoxious. And if you’ve seen my rig I have a thing for lights... so that’s saying a lot.

I could stock up and put together a package for local guys for like $15 for interior using 3 15 cell flat panel for overhead and 4 t10 for doors.

Some people do bigger over head but I find it obnoxious. And if you’ve seen my rig I have a thing for lights... so that’s saying a lot.

I'm in., if you move forward could convince a few more in the area. I'm also looking to join the TAC, already joined TLCA. I have emailed Psears and a Mr. R with no reply. I was going to attend the Sat. coffee but wasn't sure. Just trying to figure the way. I'm not really a young guy that's sees the cool. I have seen the cool for years and its my time. Really miss my 78 fj 40 more so since I found Mud.

I'm in., if you move forward could convince a few more in the area. I'm also looking to join the TAC, already joined TLCA. I have emailed Psears and a Mr. R with no reply. I was going to attend the Sat. coffee but wasn't sure. Just trying to figure the way. I'm not really a young guy that's sees the cool. I have seen the cool for years and its my time. Really miss my 78 fj 40 more so since I found Mud.
Strange I have not received a email, I will pm you.

I'd be in.

I failed miserably at a rear axle service. Could not free the cone washers and now have gear oil running into the driveway.

1E58E702-12B2-46D0-A114-7AD386458414.jpeg

I am in on the LED kit. I also wanted to make the Saturday get together but family obligations won the fight in my household. Maybe next time

So a coworker didn’t shut my door all the way last Wednesday evening and when I parked the cruiser that night (13 hour day), I didn’t catch it. With the 9° temps we had in the coming days, this totally cashed my battery.

Costco for the win - they exchanged it without any fus (they can’t charge batteries so it’s a win win). Cruiser fired right up.

Replaced Jack’s interior lights with LED today. Have enough for several more kits. And more on the way....

Some how never got around to putting LED in my wife’s highlander either. With the warm day we cleaned under the car seats after church. That’s a scary place (2 and 4 year old.) it had been a while. The 2 year old was playing and turned on the interior lights. We caught it after a few hours and the battery is good but replaced all of them for LED after that.

My wife said it looked like a new car with the bright white lighting inside after seeing it at night.

DADC0ABC-3E7F-4E81-A44B-961D25079846.jpeg

Replaced Jack’s interior lights with LED today. Have enough for several more kits. And more on the way....

Some how never got around to putting LED in my wife’s highlander either. With the warm day we cleaned under the car seats after church. That’s a scary place (2 and 4 year old.) it had been a while. The 2 year old was playing and turned on the interior lights. We caught it after a few hours and the battery is good but replaced all of them for LED after that.

My wife said it looked like a new car with the bright white lighting inside after seeing it at night.

View attachment 1896728

Can attest that they made a huge difference. In my stubbornness for keeping the 80 as “1997” as possible, I blindly overlooked the advancement in lights to keep the nostalgia. Wish i would have done it sooner.

You old guys are kinda stuck in your ways. Next you'll be on your front porch in dress socks and sandals shouting at the neighborhood kids to get off your lawn.

You old guys are kinda stuck in your ways. Next you'll be on your front porch in dress socks and sandals shouting at the neighborhood kids to get off your lawn.
Jack is there for sure. I’ve been there for years. The kids in the culdasac behind us kept ringing the door bell. I watched him run to his house with a stern look in my face... no more door bell dings.

I’d guess you would have to see the huge picture window I did this from to understand the situation. My kitchen has a. 7x6 ft glass window facing his culdasac.

View attachment 1891682 I buy mine 20-50 at a time frame china on eBay for cheap. I’m low on most of my stuff need to inventory and order. Prices have been going up. Thanks Chrump...

These two types are the ones you need T10 are the wedge style for the door and map lights. The panel for rear cargo light switch with the festoon style adapter(you select when you order).

I working on key light and glove box lights right now have 3 different styles on order to find the best fit.

I could put together a few packages for the locals.
I’d be interested in a package too. Just curious, any recommendations for LED headlights and taillights?

I’ll have to take a look at a 100 to see if I have the right ones.

I'm willing to offer my 100 up as a test monkey if needed

I’d be interested in a package too. Just curious, any recommendations for LED headlights and taillights?
I haven’t pulled the trigger on headlights. Know of a few that have gone cheap and are holding up well. I’ll dig into which brand. Need to look through my history for the rear and side marker lights.

We’ll have to meet up some time
I'm definitely up for that. I'll be around this weekend and next during the day and can squeeze free most nights. Let me know when you're free and I can head over your way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom