What did you do with your Tundra or Sequoia this weekend? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mounted the ARB 100 Series Land Cruiser bumper onto my 2005 Tundra. I had a shop do the work. Needed a custom bracket to make it happen. Very pleased with the work.
20230819_125745.jpg

20230819_125820.jpg

20230819_125803.jpg

Got new tires last week! Factory size Pathfinder ATs on the stock 20s.
And got the rest of the baked ppf removed this weekend.
Need to get a paint correction done to get the rest of the paint shining like it should.

IMG_8607.jpeg

IMG_8609.jpeg

Trying to see what tires you went with...
I got some BFGoodrich KO2s.

I've had them on my tacoma for the last 4 years and they have been amazing.
I was waiting for the KO3s to come out but they're running pretty solid deal on Tire Agent with Amex + labor day rebates

That's awesome, I love the Westcott roof rack system but I love my moonroof too much!

Threw the 35s on, rides great, slight rubbing on the mudflaps at full lock and compressed front shocks.

IMG_5611.jpg

Threw the 35s on, rides great, slight rubbing on the mudflaps at full lock and compressed front shocks.

Jealous! I want my upgrades so bad, but unable to take the vehicle out of commission at the moment to do the work.

Testing out the new Boulder MT by Goodyear (295/70-18). Steelies/et60 require 1.25” spacers. Will be swapping over to the Evo Course Dakar et45 shortly. So far extremely quiet for how aggressive they are; 3 ply sidewall/durawall bead to bead.

IMG_0138.jpeg

IMG_0139.jpeg

IMG_0065.jpeg

Testing out the new Boulder MT by Goodyear (295/70-18). Steelies/et60 require 1.25” spacers. Will be swapping over to the Evo Course Dakar et45 shortly. So far extremely quiet for how aggressive they are; 3 ply sidewall/durawall bead to bead.

View attachment 3448957

View attachment 3448958

View attachment 3448959

They look great mounted! I think this is the first real world set I’ve seen out there.

Ive been torn between getting a set of Boulder or Duratrac RT.

They look great mounted! I think this is the first real world set I’ve seen out there.

Ive been torn between getting a set of Boulder or Duratrac RT.
We have several sets of the new Duratracs and that tire has been amazing. Think out of the 4 sets I’ve run 58-78k per set easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom