What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (35 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drained and replace tranny and transfer case fluids and replaced plugs with magnetic 10mm Allen plugs. Got new shoes and fixed carb fan!
Where'd you pick up those Allen head plugs?

I bought a 80 gallon compressor, last week. A friend and I poured a pad on Friday and today we wired and plumbed it into my garage. My little 30 gallon compressor couldn't handle the really big stuff. Scored huge on the big compressor, all of $100.00:cheers:

20140109_175415.jpg

20140113_172104.jpg

Replaced leaky fuel pump. Now doing an oil change just in case there is gas in the oil.

Also putting final touches on my sound sys and Ham rig.

Put the cheap wire feed welder in it, no storage here, to fix/gusset the roof rack this week.

Replaced front springs. No more stink bug.

Is your regulator external?

If your ground strap to the engine block, or battery to frame is bad, or the alternator mounting points are dirty or rusty (internal regulator) you may be getting a bad reference voltage for your regulator. If the reference voltage fluctuates, the regulator will kick the alternator in and out...

I won't clog this thread, but it's externally regulated and now both the vr and all are new. I'm thinking along the same lines you are.

Fitted gas bonnet struts to my 60

Checkout the link in my Signature:cheers:

KY40 post up more details about your wiper linkage fix. I like it!

Dyno

White Knuckle sliders. Very impressed with John's work. Nice welds and well thought out hardware (spacers and longer bolts for hardlines along passenger frame rail).

001 (5).jpg

002 (5).jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

White Knuckle sliders. Very impressed with John's work. Nice welds and well thought out hardware (spacers and longer bolts for hardlines along passenger frame rail).

That looks awesome!

Replaced tie rod ends and steering stabilizer. Got the sweet 555 brand tre's and ome damper from Kurt. It's true what everyone says about him...great vendor! Glad that job is over, what a bitch!:mad: Ed

image.jpg

image-3014013546.jpg

Very nice! My tie rod ends need replacing as well.

Replaced tie rod ends and steering stabilizer. Got the sweet 555 brand tre's and ome damper from Kurt. It's true what everyone says about him...great vendor! Glad that job is over, what a *****!:mad: Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom