What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I drove mine to work on Friday last to be more exact.
http://youtu.be/i-Dkfyo4r8I

Dude, get a camera mount so your hands can be on the wheel in that s***e! I was driving home last weekend and a chick in the left lane did a nice fishtail, then a 540 across 3 lanes and planted herself into the jersey barrier on the shoulder....

Is that I81?

Started it today, yep the exhaust lead is still there. Gonna try to snug up the nuts/bolts and see if that goes away. Saving for the V8.

Dude, get a camera mount so your hands can be on the wheel in that s***e! I was driving home last weekend and a chick in the left lane did a nice fishtail, then a 540 across 3 lanes and planted herself into the jersey barrier on the shoulder....

Is that I81?

That's I87 in Orange County , NY just passing the rest area in Tuxedo. I was pretty much alone on the road. Everyone else stayed home that day seemed like. I filmed with the phone, must get a go pro.

Fitted new rear shockies and heavy duty springs :)

I drove my 60 this weekend....
With all the salt on the roads, it has been sitting for over a month or so. Yes my truck is rusted already, but why make it worse!

Zack

With all the salt on the roads, it has been sitting for over a month or so. Yes my truck is rusted already, but why make it worse!

Zack

ha ha, lol. I hear you there my brother.

Installed a Smittybilt console, but don't like it. The lid does not latch unless you use the key; it needs a pushbutton or friction latch. It rattles when you hit bumps even when locked. The cup holders TOTALLY SUCK. Save your money for a Tuffy...

Also found the source of the gas smell from the engine bay. Wasn't the charcoal canister - that was clogged but I swapped tank and purge hoses per this forum - it was the fuel pump weeping gas. Ordered one from NAPA.

Drove on some very muddy trails on a buddy's property and coated "stinky" well with Ga red clay. Have a clunk going on in 4L (not 4H or 2H), so it looks like t-case surgery is required.

Pulled my 60 wheel and replaced it with a 62 wheel without the dumb buttons. Good day so far. Gonna check to make sure my caliper isnt hanging up and that I have brake pad left since its been squealing at me for a little while now

Zack

Mine is so rusted that I don't even care anymore. Besides, it's the only 4X4 I own.

We played in the snow

ForumRunner_20140114_115758.jpg

ForumRunner_20140114_115758.jpg

Replaced the Tie Rod ends and started stripping the knuckle

I gave her a good washing, interior and exterior. She's getting picked up this week and getting an engine, transmission, and transfer case install. Scarlett has to look good going in!

if you want her to look good you need to take that 49ers sticker off. GO HAWKS!

Just kidding (Patriots fan). Nice rig, like the color.

I would think so, they're about the same size as the 31s right?

31x10.43x16 if it's a 265/70/16. Probably so. If on Chevy wheels the backspacing may not be compatible.

While it is down for the winter, worked on the PS front door, painted the lower seam, and the outer side, ordered a Dorman window regulator - it came but was for DS - argh

will finishing that door and will work on tail gate and other doors for their paint (Monstaliner - Brown Eyed Girl)

dougbert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom