What did you do this weekend? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
The birf is from my rig. Drivers side from trying to go up in reverse:doh:

Next is Dannomite with his first body damage of the day... We all got our share...
Just wait for it...
Trip (read damage) report to follow.
DSCN4224 (Medium).JPG
DSCN4225 (Medium).JPG
DSCN4135 (Medium).JPG

so come awn, spill the beans, I hear things went a tad...ahem...sideways...:flipoff2:

no really, I am sympathetic, my weekend was spent having a beer and leisurely mowing the lawn......(nice birf by the way)

here's some more pics
IMGP0220.JPG
IMGP0162 resize.JPG
IMGP0216 resize.JPG

what did i do this weekend? you sure you realy wanna know? well....i was chillen under the eiffle tower with some buddies...checked out the louvre and saw the mona lisa and chilled with some of my best buddies in paris for the day....

BUT looks like you had a hell of a time, i MISS wheeling and i sure hope that somone is down for wheeling in july not taking down time like the site says...you trip looked awesome man where was that trail? and btw nice pics:cheers:

have a good one

Guy

Ooh! Never let your prostate get like this.

:cheers::censor:Stump and your minions(and you know who you are); high time in the boonies , eh? Lessons learned-and so you say: look closely at your putative benefactor's body panels before you elect to take his route advice. May be an adventure you and your trusty companions would rather not enjoy.
Is that what they call a complete fracture?
Learned something, stuck it out and found out who you could ride the river with. Good on ya, hangin' in and prevailing. " Oh, well!"
The Pop

one of those trails looks suspiciously like ":censor:" which is a great little trail....

Last edited by a moderator:
ya the first part of the trail was :censor: but then we branched up to some new trails.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Pops likes to use big words...
Good eye... We won't tell how to get there tho. We'll take the Island 4x4 conspiracy theory that "THE MAN" is checking our forum and keep it on the QT.
Peace out.

Last edited:
We won't tell how to get there tho. We'll take the Island 4x4 conspiracy theory that "THE MAN" is checking our forum and keep it on the QT.
Peace out.

No worries... I already know. There are some big air-lift choppers in the area. Easy in, easy out - it's always faster by air mail. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom