What are people's set up for being able to carry 4 snowboards on the roof or via tow hitch for a 2023 Luxury GX? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought a new 23 GX Luxury in late November and am wanting to get some ideas on what other's have done to be able to carry snowboards, up to 4 or more.

I have stock roof rails but don't have any cross bars.

First, do you have cross bars for your racks?
If so a good suggestion is a Yakima or similar roof top box. You can stow snow boards along with the snowy/muddy boots and other gear when traveling.
They're safe from prying eyes and the elements when traveling. It opens up a lot of room inside your GX from the stuff you don't need in the cab when driving. We had one for a while and it was nice.

NOTE: If you get one ALWAYS be aware of parking garage entrance heights!!!! Made that mistake only once. You're roof height isn't 73.8 inches any more.

I use a half width roof box I bought off Facebook Marketplace for $200. We fit 6 people and all their gear for a day in it.

IMG_2466.jpg

Reactions: r2m
I use a Buzzrack hitch mounted carrier, which works well for us. Quite a bit cheaper than similar carriers from Yakima etc, at the time I was shopping, but I've used it for 3 or 4 seasons and I'm happy with the quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom