What are people doing for drag links these days? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bent my steering link a bit. I'm on 35s.

What are people doing about it these days? Looks like oem is gonna be like $70 through Partsouq, which ain't the end of the world, but then it's the same soft metal, just a lot newer. Any off the shelf options? Do i find out the thread/size info and order some tubing and double nut the ends? What's cool?

Marlin crawler makes a HD steering kit with links and new 555 TREs I have it’s on my truck. It’s much beefier than stock without having to use builder/custom parts.

That does look decent indeed.

I guess I should have specified that it's a jdm vehicle, so I think the upper end with the tapered stabilizer hole would be different than the NA trucks, right? But, since these are threaded to work with the factory ends anyway, I would think I should be able to just use my end with no troubles.

It has been trouble free for me so far. And probably about the same price as replacing the Toyota links and TREs

edit...sheeze new years resolution already broke.

Just installed Marlin Crawler set... Only gripe is wish they had machined flats so you could stick a wrench on the bar.. other than that.. it's great and beefy. Comes with 555 ends as well.. but make sure you throw some paint on them first..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom