What Am I Doing Wrong? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 2017 LX is giving me the “Maintenance Required Soon” warning. Thus, I realize that I need to reset the oil maintenance reminder. I’ve followed the instructions on page 476 of the manual three different times and all three attempts appear to have been successful as I always get the message that says “The Data Has Been Reset”. Yet, the next time I start it up I’m greeted again with “Maintenance Required Soon”. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.

My 2017 LX is giving me the “Maintenance Required Soon” warning. Thus, I realize that I need to reset the oil maintenance reminder. I’ve followed the instructions on page 476 of the manual three different times and all three attempts appear to have been successful as I always get the message that says “The Data Has Been Reset”. Yet, the next time I start it up I’m greeted again with “Maintenance Required Soon”. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.
Turns out you need to reset two different items- the oil reminder and the scheduled maintenance reminder. Once you do that, the warning goes away.

Really would like to meet the Team who decided I needed a 10,000 mile reminder every time I drove the truck…….

Really would like to meet the Team who decided I needed a 10,000 mile reminder every time I drove the truck…….
That team is called the Marketing Department, and they would very much appreciate you driving down to your local dealer and parting with some hard earned cash.

That team is called the Marketing Department, and they would very much appreciate you driving down to your local dealer and parting with some hard earned cash.
Does the marketing department hire dealer technicians too?? 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom