West Valley Trail Crew Lunch Club (WVTCLC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I intend to try to make it.

Mr. Stinky told me about the group a really short time before the last lunch, so I could not make it. He can also tell you what he thinks about the food, although I had to tell me the "proper" way to eat things :).

If you want to meet at the Simi Valley location I will definately be there!!

I intend to try to make it.

[snip]

If you want to meet at the Simi Valley location I will definately be there!!

Heck, if I didn't have to open my shop at 1 pm, heck, I'd be in for going to Chuy's in Simi for lunch!:bounce:

Well, what about going to lunch early? I have not tried Chuy's.

Oh man, you are a Chuy's fan Mark? Hated that place when they had a Chuy's here in Woodland Hills less than a mile from my place. :p

But then again I don't drink so maybe the draw is gone for me :flipoff2:

I'd be down for Vietnamese, but if you guys want Chuy's that's okay with me...

I looked up Pho So 1 on google maps and there are some reviews which say the Van Nuys place is a bit small, so getting there early would be important.

The trailcrew web page has not been updated yet, so I guess it is not official yet :).

BTW, there is also King's Burgers in Northridge (for a future time), as well as Sandwich Express (very limited seating), Valley Ranch BBQ (have not been there in years), Calvettas in Canoga Park (pick up food and eat at a local park).

Yeah I wanted to make sure we were in agreeance before I posted. Curious about Valley Ranch BBQ, always meant to try it. Cavarettas is always really good. Its mainly all Italian subs.

So... Pho So 1 it is then?

Kemasa you better be there ;)

I said that I would try to make it, but that if you met in Simi I would definately make it, so ...

I talked to a friend who has been to that location and he said that there are several tables for 8-10 people and that it is not as small as the reviews make it sound. He might also show up.

Valley Ranch BBQ used to be really good. Their beans were made with the scraps of meat from the BBQ. I have not been there in years when the prices went up quite a bit and the amount of food that you got was reduced. A friend has been there and said it is still good, so I have been meaning to try them again.

There is also The Rib Ranch on Topanga, south of the 101. Which is where I tend to go more often as it is closer.

With regard to the Rib Ranch, I prefer the babyback ribs, along with well done fries and cole slaw. With regards to the review, you can just sit down and a server will notice and take your order, although if it is during a quiet time it i best to say something. There is also a back room. I admit that some aspects of the place is not the best, but I do like the babyback ribs, as well as the BBQ sauce. I am not a fan of the beef ribs and the chicken is just ok. I have been going there for years and perhaps I have an advantage because of that.

FYI: The web page needs to be corrected since the address listed for Pho So 1 is not correct. It appears that the map has not been updated (LA County Trail Crew)

The correct address is: 6450 Sepulveda Blvd, #C-D, Van Nuys, CA 9141

FYI: The web page needs to be corrected since the address listed for Pho So 1 is not correct. It appears that the map has not been updated (LA County Trail Crew)

The correct address is: 6450 Sepulveda Blvd, #C-D, Van Nuys, CA 9141

Er huh?
Picture 4.jpg

When I looked it had an updated location, but the map was the previous address and I had reloaded the page. It is correct now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom