West Valley Trail Crew Lunch Club (WVTCLC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Everyone on board for making it Friday instead? The 20th.

I have been thinking about a few places:
Mexican (fantastic food but ridiculously busy):
Foodzine - Las Fuentes

Pretty Decent Israeli food:
Foodzine - Aroma Bakery Cafe

Pretty good bar food!!
Foodzine - The Rack

Any other suggestions?
BTW, FOODZINE is one of my toys as well :p

Well, Friday works for me!

:grinpimp:

My vote (of those 3) would be Las Fuentes. Never been, is it a tiny place, or does it have enough room for a few cruiserheads??

What time are you guys looking at? If the place is really busy, maybe it would be best to get there a bit on the early side to beat the rush?

Dana

Las Fuentes Rocks. DEFINITELY need to go earlier because the place WILL be packed. Guaranteed. I know Mark would need to leave by around 12:30-12:45 so maybe meet by 11:30 or maybe a touch earlier?

Well, Friday works for me!

:grinpimp:

My vote (of those 3) would be Las Fuentes. Never been, is it a tiny place, or does it have enough room for a few cruiserheads??

What time are you guys looking at? If the place is really busy, maybe it would be best to get there a bit on the early side to beat the rush?

Dana

Las Fuentes Rocks. DEFINITELY need to go earlier because the place WILL be packed. Guaranteed. I know Mark would need to leave by around 12:30-12:45 so maybe meet by 11:30 or maybe a touch earlier?

I'm cool with any time you guys want. Early is fine with me.

Dana

I'm cool with any time you guys want. Early is fine with me.

Dana

The trigger is pulled! Friday, 11:30. Joey linked the info on the new club webpage.:cool:

You did look at post #27 did you? The one ^^^^ up there :flipoff2:

But yeah thats the one. Be there, join the...er...umm...I dunno just join in!

Joey, this is your show, but do you want to invite the SoCal 80's also? I doubt many would show, but maybe a couple?

Joey, this is your show, but do you want to invite the SoCal 80's also? I doubt many would show, but maybe a couple?

See thats what I don't want, I don't want people thinking this is just ME doing this. People need to know that its the Trail Crew doing a lunch. If its a "me" thing then it will die a slow and painful death. :DFor me personally I think the more the merrier. I HAVE heard from other members of OTHER groups that have expressed interest. So I guess I'll extend the olive branch to them.

Thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT: posted :D
https://forum.ih8mud.com/ca-socal-80s/268546-throwing-out-olive-branch.html#post4167991

Last edited:
I work only about 2 blocks from there! But my lunch schedule is fixed and there is no way for me to tweak it.

Dynosoar:zilla:

I have no idea if I can make it or not. But I need to show up for Jury Duty tomorrow in the SFV. Even though Im sick right now I gotta go since I didnt show up for the last "request" to fullfill my civil obligation.

The most is I might pop in and say hi - but I dont even know when theyre going to break us.

Good eating!

See thats what I don't want, I don't want people thinking this is just ME doing this. People need to know that its the Trail Crew doing a lunch. If its a "me" thing then it will die a slow and painful death. :DFor me personally I think the more the merrier. I HAVE heard from other members of OTHER groups that have expressed interest. So I guess I'll extend the olive branch to them.

Thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT: posted :D
https://forum.ih8mud.com/ca-socal-80s/268546-throwing-out-olive-branch.html#post4167991

:beer::beer:

I work only about 2 blocks from there! But my lunch schedule is fixed and there is no way for me to tweak it.

Dynosoar:zilla:

Yeah, what's up with that.:rolleyes: You won't live that one down for a while!;p

Did I mention I would have my guitar onhand?

:bounce:

It was good meeting all of you guys.

Let's cut the s*** and go 'wheeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom