West Valley Trail Crew Lunch Club (WVTCLC)

Dang this is what I get for not reading the internet more.. I can walk there from my house! I eat there all the time! Ah well, maybe next one if I don't land a job by then!! :rolleyes:

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

Dang this is what I get for not reading the internet more.. I can walk there from my house! I eat there all the time! Ah well, maybe next one if I don't land a job by then!! :rolleyes:
Here's to hoping your still jobless :flipoff2:

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor

Dave, the idea is to MOVE the meeting spot around, so......

EVERYONE'S suggestions are welcome. Joey mentioned a place up at Devonshire and Reseda that sounded interesting too.

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

EVERYONE'S suggestions are welcome. Joey mentioned a place up at Devonshire and Reseda that sounded interesting too.
And as soon as I remember the name I'll post up

Shahram

I ain't got herpes no more.

And as soon as I remember the name I'll post up
If Joey's talking about Outback Steak House, I'm going to punch him in the balls.

What we could do is, we could all meet at REI, pick up a pile of dehydrated backpacker's food, boil up some water, and have a parking lot potluck. Then we can all compare abdominal distention and sodium hypertension...Mmmm-mmmm!

There's lots of good Vietnamese food along Reseda Bl., if anyone's game for that. There's also a Zankou Chicken in Tarzana, Casa Del Sol (Las Fuentes's sister restaurant) across the street in Tarzana, Versailles Cuban restaurant on White Oak and Ventura, loads of Persian places everywhere, Pita Kitchen (AWESOME kaftas, kababs, Schnitzels, etc.) on Van Nuys and Ventura. Oh, and some good Indian here and there, if anyone's willing. Brent's Deli in Northridge, great kosher deli...

Just some suggestions for the future...

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor

I suppose we'll end up picking some place while we're at that 'other' meeting tomorrow night!:rolleyes:

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

I suppose we'll end up picking some place while we're at that 'other' meeting tomorrow night!:rolleyes:
Its on the new, yet banished, site :D
LA County Trail Crew

Its the Korean Supermarket on the South West corner of Reseda and Devonshire. Plenty of parking which was sorely missed at Las Fuentes. When you get to the market, go in on the left side doors and hang a left into the food court. There are about 7 Korean food shops too choose from but I have my favorite ESPECIALLY if you like seafood, noodles and spicy broth :cheers:

BTW, its NOT just seafood, there is a lot there. If you've never tried Korean food, this is the place to try it.

Last edited:

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

I will probably be there just after 11am.

Hope so see a few faces there.

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

heck yeah! ANOTHER successful lunch get together. Two news faces this time around and plenty of space to talk cruisers after the grub...and it WAS grub!

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor

Bears an interesting resemblance to a shelf from a convenience store!

If it doubles as a bbq grill, then it's all good.:D

Top Bottom