West Side / Fort Worth Group (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ll be there, I got an extra 3rd row seat I believe it fits 98-03 cause it won’t fit into my 07, I got it for free so if anyone needs one I’ll be there with it.

I likely won’t make it. Leaving for CO Friday morning.

I’m headed to Padre Island.

Hey folks, West FTW here, TCU area. I have added this to my calendar and look for next event, or burger. If I can get the cruiser back from wiring by Sunday I will probably stop by SAS in CO. Anything local is great as well. Attached some finished pics. I spent 2021 with a tooth brush and now broke.

k.jpg

g.jpg

j.jpg

SAS is a great place to break it in!

SAS is a great place to break it in!
Well I have driven it the Alpine Loop, NM and Ozarks already, I just broke down a few times. Determined I had a wicked ground issue in my engine harness and sent to wire dude. Little concerned about a 30 hour round trip on a fresh harness but then again I did all those other trips knowing id break down, lol. maybe just getting older...

Hey all! Meeting this week. 7pm at Spring Creek BBQ in Lake Worth. Hope to see you all there!

Not yet. Been super busy with selling part of my biz to prep for getting into a position so I can have back surgery. I’m getting closer.

Tonight's the night. I look forward to seeing folks. Chime in if you're coming!

I’m out again…just pretty slammed. Hoping soon I can come out in the Fundra at least.

Our next mtg will be 15 Sep.

Meeting this Thursday, 7pm at Sping Creek BBQ, Lake Worth. I have LSLC bling to give out and a free raffle. I hope to see lots of rigs this week. Spread the word!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom