West Side / Fort Worth Group (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey! Although I really like getting together and talking shop it’s hard for me to do right now as my schedule is just so full. Appreciate your efforts to keep us meeting! If it ends up closer to HEB I might could squeeze it in. Thanks!
-Daniel Kent

We allow folks to come without their Land Cruisers, too!

19 Jan 2023

Thanks for hanging out @Bisho

20230119_203254.jpg

I'm heading to Big Bend Ranch State Park on Thursday, so I will not be around. Hopefully, some of you guys can get together. Next month butts up against Roundup, so if there is interest we may move to another day.

Last call for me.

Anyone planning on meeting at Springcreek BBQ in Lake Worth tonight at 7PM?

I'll go if anyone else plans on going.

I'll make other plans Iif no one replies here.

Want to make my first meetup, but my wife took the LC and I don't know when she'll be back, so looks like it will have to be the next one for me....

Meeting this Thursday at 7pm. Who's coming?

I'm heading to Roundup Friday morning, anyone else heading to Mason?

Meeting this Thursday at 7pm. Who's coming?

I'm heading to Roundup Friday morning, anyone else heading to Mason?
Where are y'all meeting?

I'm not on Mud much; TTR does most of our stuff on FB - but y'all are welcome to come meet with us in Grapevine, too.

Spring Creek BBQ in Lake Worth. Come out and say Hi!

We've honestly been trying for a year to get some synergy and a regular meetup, so numbers ebb and flow from one to eight rigs. Lately its been sparse, but with the time change it may get better. Given I'm heading out for Roundup Friday morning, I won't be there if no one chimes in they are coming.

I'd be happy to try a different time and place if anyone has a suggestion. I'm not a facebooker, so that probably doesn't help.

We've honestly been trying for a year to get some synergy and a regular meetup, so numbers ebb and flow from one to eight rigs. Lately its been sparse, but with the time change it may get better. Given I'm heading out for Roundup Friday morning, I won't be there if no one chimes in they are coming.

I'd be happy to try a different time and place if anyone has a suggestion. I'm not a facebooker, so that probably doesn't help.
Gotcha, that makes sense. I'm in Fort Worth too, so there's no sense in just the two of us getting together. I can meet up with you in April, etc.

We just moved the TTR meetings from Dallas/Irving up to Grapevine due to where our members are (I literally mapped out every current member and found a spot in the middle) and found a venue with much better food.

Gotcha, that makes sense. I'm in Fort Worth too, so there's no sense in just the two of us getting together. I can meet up with you in April, etc.

We just moved the TTR meetings from Dallas/Irving up to Grapevine due to where our members are (I literally mapped out every current member and found a spot in the middle) and found a venue with much better food.
I'll have to follow the TTR Facebook page. I work in Southlake and would be happy to attend meetings in Grapevine...once my rig is back operational. Hopefully soon!

Since TTR moved to Grapevine it’s easier to meet there. I’ve been going to those meetings when I can.

When are the TTR meetings?

I'll have to follow the TTR Facebook page. I work in Southlake and would be happy to attend meetings in Grapevine...once my rig is back operational. Hopefully soon!
Sounds great, we'd love to have you, Ragetits!
Since TTR moved to Grapevine it’s easier to meet there. I’ve been going to those meetings when I can.
And it's been good to see you/the family. I had my son there last meeting... he lasted for a while until it was well past bedtime.
When are the TTR meetings?
Every second Thursday; next meeting will be April 13th at Chill in Grapevine, 6:30ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom