Went to rock run. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Went to rock run Sunday over above Johnstown PA. My 94 landcruiser and two jeeps. The grand Cherokee did really well I did not get any photos of it. Horrible map probably should of tried to use maplets app. Have no idea what trails i was on. Mostly ATV and four wheeler trails. Ripped my right front fender flair off. Friend bought a 250 dollar jeep that he welded the front and rear diffs on. Did well till he went into a mud hole and came out with three flat tires. He said just drag it to the parking lot. I always wanted to do that with my land cruiser so we hooked it up. My rear bumper and rear tow point held up.

Before the three flat tires in the mud hole the jeep over heated so we took the hood off. While dragging his jeep the front tires fell off and the rims turned square? Someone in the jeep yelled floor it! So faster we went. Shortly after the Power steering box broke off the frame and power steering fluid sprayed on the exhaust manifold and the jeep caught fire. Lucky the hood was off so the fire was spotted really fast and put out. We where close enough to the parking lot that we went and got his trailer.

The land cruiser did well I have to say! Probably close to the 20th four wheeling trip. Glad i had a fire extinguisher from the coal miner classic this year. Best day of four wheeling yet every one laughed till our sides hurt.

Yeah I would go back. The trails where slick. Failed some hill climes that seemed like i should of been able to do. Alot more exploring to do. We went on sunday and it was a wheel for 5 dollars day so had to take advantage of that. Not alot of full size trails it seemed mostly a 4 wheeler place.

Went to rock run Sunday over above Johnstown PA. My 94 landcruiser and two jeeps. The grand Cherokee did really well I did not get any photos of it. Horrible map probably should of tried to use maplets app. Have no idea what trails i was on. Mostly ATV and four wheeler trails. Ripped my right front fender flair off. Friend bought a 250 dollar jeep that he welded the front and rear diffs on. Did well till he went into a mud hole and came out with three flat tires. He said just drag it to the parking lot. I always wanted to do that with my land cruiser so we hooked it up. My rear bumper and rear tow point held up.

Before the three flat tires in the mud hole the jeep over heated so we took the hood off. While dragging his jeep the front tires fell off and the rims turned square? Someone in the jeep yelled floor it! So faster we went. Shortly after the Power steering box broke off the frame and power steering fluid sprayed on the exhaust manifold and the jeep caught fire. Lucky the hood was off so the fire was spotted really fast and put out. We where close enough to the parking lot that we went and got his trailer.

The land cruiser did well I have to say! Probably close to the 20th four wheeling trip. Glad i had a fire extinguisher from the coal miner classic this year. Best day of four wheeling yet every one laughed till our sides hurt.

Had me rolling :lol:

Hmmm, about 4 hours from me. I’d be into checking this place out, and make it an overnighter.

@TunaKing, I have a flair for you if you plan on replacing it...already color matched!

Poor ol unibody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom